Confessions of a Quackbuster

This blog deals with healthcare consumer protection, and is therefore about quackery, healthfraud, chiropractic, and other forms of so-Called "Alternative" Medicine (sCAM).

Monday, October 03, 2005

*SPAM* FROM AFRICAN GIRL SULLY(URGENT)

Just like most people on the internet, I receive loads of spam every single day, but this one is a gem! I think it is one of the worst examples I have ever received. Usually con artists are pretty smart and plan their scams carefully, but this one takes the cake for stupidity, poor composition and terrible spelling:



Hello Dearest One,

I got your contact from the Ecowas Infomation Center in Senegal. My sources of your contact gave me the courage and confidence. It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country, though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk confiding in success sometimes in life. I am Sully Malick,the daughter of the former minister for defence and interior below is my picture.There is this amount of US$6.8million (Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand United state Dollars) which my late father kept for me in Bank here in senegal dakar before he was piosioned to death by his business associate.


Now I want to invest these money in your country or anywhere save enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.I want you to help me claim and retrieved these fund from the Fiduciary Fund Holders and Transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on profitable ventures. If you can be of an assistance to me,we will pleased to offer you 20% of the total fund. while 10% of the total fund will go for any expenses incur by you during the process. I await your soon response through my private mailbox:
su_malick@yahoo.co.in

N.B. Upon your interest, I will need your personal contact as following for easy communication on this project.

Your house Addres........................
Your Phone Number .......................
Your Fax Number .........................

I will also forward to you the security company contact immediately .

Respectfully yours,
Sully Malick.






********************** Subscribe to this blog **********************
Enter your email address below to subscribe to
Confessions of a Quackbuster!


powered by Bloglet
**********

Reciprocal Links: An Invitation